Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A woodland wonderland mural

I have been neglecting the blog because I have been blessed with lots of work lately.  I am currently getting ready to start two murals here in Philadelphia for private clients and I wanted to share an image of one with you today.  So without further ado I give you the design for Samantha's Woodland Wonderland.  The client really wanted to feature animal families so there are lots of little pairings.  The best part was when I showed the mural design to Samantha (who is not yet 2) she pointed to the animals and said "baby...mama" over and over with a huge grin.  Now that's why I do this!  The painting will start this week and then I will post some pictures of the completed project.



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Psst, I am having my first sale at the Baby Jives store - starting tomorrow, 11/25 at 4pm all ready-made mobiles will be 10% off and there will be free shipping on select items.   The sale runs until 11/29 at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment